This October, our Orillia office will be presenting our First Annual Wills and Estates Advanced Planning Summit for Advisors. The event will take place on Thursday, October 1st at Hawk Ridge Golf and Country Club in Orillia beginning at 8 am. Our presenters include: Ellen Brohm, Christine Manners, Wendy Miller, Christopher Salazar and Georgia Swan. The Summit is intended for financial advisors, accountants and other professionals who advise their clients with regard to estate planning.
The topics that will be featured are:
- Planning for 2nd, 3rd (and 4th) Marriages
- Tax Traps and How to Avoid Them
- Negligence and the Professional Advisor
- Warning Signs and the Misuse of Powers of Attorney
- Challenging a Will – How Difficult is it?
- How to Recognize Undue Influence
If you are interested in attending this event, please RSVP to Jo-Anne Arnold at 705-327-6655 or Jo-AnneA@hgrgp.ca. If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Christine Manners at 705-327-6656 ext 323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.