Gregory T. Evans was born in Timmins, Ontario and received his B.A., and LL.B., from the University of Windsor. He was called to the bar of Ontario in 1975 and has practiced since that time in the City of Orillia.
His practice area includes real estate, business law, estate administration and litigation as well as resolution of family law disputes and adoptions. He also deals with civil lawsuits and elder law issues. His time is divided fairly evenly between office and Superior Court.
Gregory was a founding member of Patrick Fogarty High School in Orillia and has been involved with local parish activities. He is a member of the Knights of Columbus and has been a lecturer at Georgian College. He is a member of several legal professional bodies including the Advocates Society.
Legal Education: University of Windsor (LL.B)
Admitted to Bar: 1975
- Founding member, Patrick Fogarty High School, Orillia
- Involved with local parish activities
- Member, Knights of Columbus
- Lecturer, Georgian College;
- Member of several legal professional bodies including the Advocates Society
Phone: 705.327.6656 ext. 325