Ron was born and raised in Toronto attended high school at De La Salle Oaklands, university at St Patrick's Ottawa and York University Toronto. He obtained his J.D./L.L.B. for Osgoode Hall in 1968 and called to the bar in 1970. Ron practiced until 2004 with a Toronto firm where he was managing partner and in 2004 made Midland/Penetangushene, where he cottaged for many years, his home and joined this firm.
Ron has always been involved in community activities and on the board of many charitable and non-profit organizations including being a Rotarian since 1975 in Toronto and now in Midland.
His areas of law include real estate, corporate commercial and Ron is also a trademark agent.
Legal Education: York University 1965 B.A., Osgoode Hall Law School LL.B 1968
Admitted to Bar: 1970
- Past Director and Chair of the Huronia District Hospital Board
- Past Director of the North Simcoe Emergency and Transitional Residential Projects Corporation
- Member and Director of the Rotary Club of Midland
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Toronto and Rotary Foundation
- Founding Chair of the Pine River Institute; Past Chair of the Cheshire Home Foundation
- Volunteer with many other organizations
Phone: 705.526.2232 ext 248
What my Clients are saying...
Efficient and smooth result. First time dealing with the firm and wouldn’t hesitate to return.
Greatest real estate transaction of my life! Easy, efficient and fast. Surpassed expectations.
“very efficient and helpful, willing to get things done in a pinch, very friendly”