Ron was born and raised in Toronto attended high school at De La Salle Oaklands, university at St Patrick's Ottawa and York University Toronto. He obtained his J.D./L.L.B. for Osgoode Hall in 1968 and called to the bar in 1970. Ron practiced until 2004 with a Toronto firm where he was managing partner and in 2004 made Midland/Penetangushene, where he cottaged for many years, his home and joined this firm.
Ron has always been involved in community activities and on the board of many charitable and non-profit organizations including being a Rotarian since 1975 in Toronto and now in Midland.
His areas of law include real estate, corporate commercial and Ron is also a trademark agent.
Legal Education: York University 1965 B.A., Osgoode Hall Law School LL.B 1968
Admitted to Bar: 1970
- Past Director and Chair of the Huronia District Hospital Board
- Past Director of the North Simcoe Emergency and Transitional Residential Projects Corporation
- Member and Director of the Rotary Club of Midland
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Toronto and Rotary Foundation
- Founding Chair of the Pine River Institute; Past Chair of the Cheshire Home Foundation
- Volunteer with many other organizations
Phone: 705.526.2232 ext 248
What my Clients are saying...
“very efficient and helpful, willing to get things done in a pinch, very friendly”