Second Annual Wills and Estates Advanced Planning Summit for Advisors
This September, our Orillia and Barrie offices will be presenting our Second Annual Wills and Estates Advanced Planning Summit for Advisors. The events will take place in Barrie on September 13th at the Barrie Country Club and in Orillia on September 15th at Hawk Ridge Golf and Country Club beginning at 8 am. The Summit is intended for financial advisors, accountants and other professionals who advise their clients with regard to estate planning.
The topics that will be featured are:
- Update on Income Tax Changes
- Bill C-14 Medical Assisted Dying
- How Family Law affects Estate Planning
- Why some families end up in court (and how to avoid it)
- Estate Planning for our Mutual Clients
- Succession Planning and the Family Business
If you are interested in attending this event, please RSVP to Jo-Anne Arnold at 705-327-6655 or Jo-AnneA@hgrgp.ca. If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Christine Manners at 705-327-6656 ext 323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, you can also view the invitation here: Will and Estates Summit Invitation