Wendy has practiced in the areas of Family Law, Wills and Estates and Real Estate Law in the City of Barrie since 1981. She is a partner in the firm of HGR Graham Partners LLP.
Wendy has completed training in Mediation, Advanced Family Mediation, Collaborative Family Law and Family Law Arbitration. She is a past Director of the Advocates Society, past President of the Simcoe County Law Association and of the Family Law Lawyers’ Association. Wendy has served as a Deputy Judge of the Small Claims Court since 1990 and is a member of the Ontario Review Board. She served as a Dispute Resolution Officer for the Superior Court of Justice Family Court at Barrie from 2011 to 2013.
An active participant in the community, Wendy has volunteered for Big Sisters, the United Way of Barrie and South Simcoe, Barrie Women’s Hockey Association and the Barrie Minor Soccer Association among other organizations. She has served on the board of directors for the Barrie YMCA, Strolling Youth Players and Theatre by the Bay. Wendy is a member and past President of the Barrie Huronia Rotary Club. She currently serves on the board of directors for Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre.
Legal Education: University of Windsor
Admitted to Bar: 1981
Areas of Practice: Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Real Estate, Family Law
- United Way of Barrie and South Simcoe
- Barrie Women’s Hockey Association
- Barrie Minor Soccer Association
- Barrie YMCA board of directors
- Strolling Youth Players board of directors
- Among other organizations.
- Served on the board of directors for the Barrie YMCA and Strolling Youth Players
- Theatre by the Bay board of directors
- Member and Past President Barrie Huronia Rotary Club
- Currently serves on board of directors Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre